Welcome to the TRMC Education Department's Online
Mandatory Education Program
Mandatory education provides all employees with a variety of information regarding current issues and policies that may affect all staff. This program is designed to meet the annual education requirements of the Joint Commission, New Jersey Department of Health and OSHA.
To view the annual Mandatory Education Program:
- Enter the password in the box located on the right side of this page.
- Call the Education Department at 908-994-8670 to obtain the current password.
- Review all programs listed.
- When you are ready to take the post test, click on the link: "Take Test Now."
- If you are a new user of this online education program, you will need to create your own User Name and Password by selecting
- Trinitas School of Nursing Students must create a new account each semester. Trinitas SON students only: When creating your user account, you must add your course number after your last name (example: Winkle-Nurs232).
- After creating your user name and password and have completed the other required information click on
- You will now be able to complete the post test.
- If you are unable to complete the post test in one session, the program will bookmark the spot where you left off. When you log on again with you user name and password, you will begin at the next unanswered question.
- When you finish the post test, please PRINT the certificate of completion for your records. Submit a copy to your manager. Always remember to make a copy for you own records.
- If you have any questions, please call the Education Department at 908-994-8670.
Barbara Winkle RN, MSN, BC
Faculty Trinitas Regional Medical Center Education Department